Why support Blue Jacket?
Blue Jacket provides training and opportunities to anyone with a barrier who is striving to earn gainful employment. We define productive as working toward a career, shedding the need for public assistance, and remaining out of trouble. A safer community attracts more economic development, which benefits all residents.
Email Tony for more information.
Other needs include:
- Business Professional Clothing for our Clothing Bank
- Garden tools and supplies for our Urban Garden
- Mock Interviewers to help prepare clients during the Career Academy
- Employers to provide feedback and answer questions to clients at our Employer Roundtables during the Career Academy
- Volunteers for various Blue Jacket projects and special events
To find out more about volunteer and donation opportunities, please contact us at (260) 744-1900. Blue Jacket will provide Charitable Donation receipts for tax purposes on all donations.